Why is rocking so important for your baby? Rocking is a natural movement for your baby. Your little one treats rocking as something familiar and safe. It is during the rocking that it calms down.
Calming vibration mode. All you have to do is turn on the vibrations in the bouncer and place your little one comfortably. The baby will relax and fall asleep after a while, and you will be able to take care of your chores for a while.
A bouncer is the perfect solution when you need to do something at the moment and your child is awake. You get an urgent phone call or you need to pick up a package from a courier. Nothing could be easier – you put your child in a bouncer and carry out an urgent matter.
- 3-point seat belts that provide stabilization and proper position for the baby
- Non-slip feet – guarantee good adhesion to the ground, without fear of tipping over
- toys that will interest your little one – after pulling the frog, your child will hear a cheerful melody
- removable headband and sturdy, durable frame
- removable cover that can be washed at 30 degrees
- 2-step backrest adjustment
- The three-point belt will provide the highest level of safety for your child
- The vibration system will make your child fall asleep peacefully
- legs stabilizing the bouncer in a horizontal position
Dimensions of the rocker:
- Height to headband: 60 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Length: 64 cm
- Height: 65 cm
- Width: 38 cm
Dimension: 53 x 39 x 9 cm
Power: 1 LR20 1.5V battery
Max child weight: 18kg